*NEW* Propper Tac.U Combat Shirt
Available Online Only
The Propper TAC.U Combat Shirt is made to keep you comfortable under the weight of body armor. The lightweight knit wicks moisture away from your torso and the antimicrobial fabric prevents bacteria from growing, keeping odors at bay. Every detail on the sleeves gives you the functionality you would get from a traditional uniform coat, like easily accessible zippered pockets. And with the fully articulated elbows and a unique dual-layer stretch shoulder, you'll never feel restricted.
Sleeves: Battle Rip® 65% polyester/35% cotton ripstop
Torso: 6.5oz. 60% cotton/40% polyester knit.
Made in Dominican Republic
- Military-inspired construction
- External opening for shoulder pads
- Quarter-zipper front
- Side panel with underarm gusset for enhanced range of motion
- Fully articulated elbows
- Two zippered, under arm pockets with loop-facing patch for insignia
- Two zippered forearm pockets
- External opening for elbow pockets
- Right forearm pocket with hook and loop closure
- Integrated thumb holes at cuffs prevent bunching and twisting
*NEW* Propper Tac.U Combat ShirtGlennoMay 22, 2012The Propper TAC.U shirt is a very practical design for its purpose -to wear under body armour. As with other Propper gear, it is very well made and I expect that it will last the distance. The shoulder design is excellent, with the provision for inserting shoulder pads to help accommodate wearing a heavy pack. The sleeves are plenty long enough, something which is of personal interest to me. My only caveat is that it is slightly small in the body and shoulders so you might want to consider going up a size if you want more freedom of movement.